Sunday, July 26, 2009

About Feelin' Kinda Blue and myself

My name is Dustin Nosler. I'm a senior journalism major at Sacramento State University. I have been a Dodger fan and baseball lover for as long as I can remember. Baseball has -- and always will be -- my passion.

This blog is a platform for me to voice my thoughts and opinions on the Dodgers, baseball and anything else I see fit.

Bloggers have a bad reputation for not being journalists. As journalists are delving more and more into the social media world, that is becoming less and less true. I am a member of the Sacramento State student-run newspaper, The State Hornet. I am entering my fourth semester and have been a staff writer, sports editor and online managing editor.

As an aspiring journalist, I know how to write, report and not libel people. Unfortunately, I don't see myself doing much reporting on this blog, but I will do my best to give my opinion on everything Dodgers.

I hope to gain a following and put out quality thoughts and opinions.

Thank you for reading. Go Blue!

Updated: 1/20/11

No comments:

Post a Comment