Monday, November 1, 2010

Worst nightmare to come to life?

My worst nightmare might come to life in a matter of hours. Hell, every true Dodgers' fan worst nightmare is about to come to life.

Never did I think the San Francisco Giants would win the World Series. Even in 2002, it just didn't seem possible. But here they sit -- 27 outs away from being crowned champions.

...Excuse me, I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

How does a team with absolutely no offense score 11 -- including seven off Cliff Lee -- in Game 1 and proceed to dominate two of the next three games? It just doesn't seem right.

Then again, the Rangers aren't exactly a model of dominant baseball. Their hitters have been neutralized all series by elite Giant pitching.

So here I sit, just a few hours from a potential Giant World Series championship, and I couldn't be more upset off about it.

And if it happens, this lovely graphic will be no more:


For shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment